Flexible and Scalable Platform
Collect, analyse and integrate real-time data from the shop floor to provide an overview of the entire process. Single solution for complete end-to-end visibility.
- Easy Data Integration and Migration
- Access Anytime, Anywhere
- Manage Innumerable Assets/Machine Details
- Interactive User Interface
Easily connect to any industrial asset – PLC-SCADA, or other MES or ERP Systems. Send captured actions to Ethernet I/O devices to process and push the data to the cloud server for processing.
- Seamlessly Add Industrial Assets
- Connected Physical Systems
- Digital Signals to Binaries
- Connect to Ethernet IO devices
Data collection is the key to unlock Industry 4.0. Let machines and users communicate with one another through the collected data. Automatically collect data to save time and significant efforts.
- Scalable and Secure Database
- Consolidated Real-Time Data
- Data-Driven Decision Making
- Eliminate Human Errors
Real-Time Data Analysis
Analyse real-time production data from the shop floor. Access information instantly, gain meaningful insights and improve decision making.
- Dynamic Timeline for Runtime and Downtime
- Predict Machine Performance
- Real-Time Data Synchronisation
- Improved Decision Making
Smart Data Integration
Data is the most valuable asset. Combine data from different sources and get a real-time overview of business processes. Transform data into valuable and meaningful information.
- Integrate Data from Multiple Sources
- Better Collaboration
- Meaningful Insights
- Improve Decision Making
Janus - The Perfect Industry 4.0 Smart Solution
Janus is the perfect flexible and scalable Industry 4.0 software for smart manufacturing. Janus gathers real-time production-related data and gives an in-depth analysis. Auto-generated reports for meaningful insights. Janus is the smart solution for overall asset management, preventive and predictive maintenance, OEE, real-time data analytics and much more.Start Free Trial Watch Video Tell a Friend
Embrace the era of smart manufacturing using the Industrial Internet of Things. Machine Learning (ML) optimise the factory floor, by improving operational efficiency and lowering costs.
- Optimise Production Processes
- Enable Growth and Expansion of Product Lines
- Predict Remaining Useful Life (RUL)
- Improve Quality Control
the Heart of Manufacturing!
Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) is the standard for measuring manufacturing productivity. Get essential insights on how to improve your manufacturing process.
- OEE Analysis
- OEE Reports
- Insights on Improving Manufacturing Process
- Productive Manufacturing
Monitor real-time asset data, get alerts on machine downtime, uptime, tool change, scrap etc. Detect anomalies in advance and initiate action plans .
- Real-Time Monitoring
- Instant Alerts
- Action Plans
- Remove Anomalies
Innumerable Reports and Analytics
Get innumerable auto-generated reports and summaries in a click! Gather meaningful insights, to improve and track shop floor activities.
- Meaningful Insights
- Data Visualisation
- Automated Reporting
- Less Errors
Multiple System Integration
Automated Shop floor Data Capture system sends the produced goods information to the ERP system and the machine breakdown details to the maintenance management system.
- No Data Redundancy
- Increased Flexibility and Process Efficiency
- Centralised and Accessible Information
- Comprehensive Process Visibility